We encourage students to develop the practice of independent study, good work habits, and critical thinking. Doing homework assignments reinforces and extends learning initiated in class. Homework is a useful instructional tool for the following reasons:
- Students in KGs and Grades 1-9 will be given a weekly plan.
- All plans explains the next week class work, homework, and assigned quizzes or tests.
- All homework assignments will be checked and marked on a daily basis.
- Homework performance is a part of the student’s evaluation.
- Generally, homework will average approximately thirty minutes per day for each subject.
- For most of our students, this means approximately two and one-half hours of homework each day.
- All students must spend 30-45 minutes daily reading!
What We Do!
Our school is a special place providing a unique educational opportunity in Riyadh, For those seeking an American Curriculum without ignoring the Islamic Values and the Arabic language, MSIS may be just the place for you.
The School Academic Year is assessed on the basis of two Semesters as shown in the school calendar. Each semester is divided in two sub-terms or Quarters. Marking the end of each Quarter, the school will hold Examination Periods evaluating the students’ progression.
offering an American Curriculum from early years to high school for students of all nationalities. MSIS. was founded in 2001 and had been operating as a Filipino school for 12 years . The school was turned into an international school 3 years ago. It is now a totally new school with international standards and with a new vision and mission as well.View More Videos
Administration Office Hours
Sunday:6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Monday:6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday:6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday:6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday:6:30 am - 1:00 pm
Teachers & Staff
MSIS aims to provide students with the highest caliber teaching professionals available. To this end, MSIS hires fully qualified teachers who are trained in their field of expertise. Annually, the Head of School assesses the hiring needs of the school. This culminates with the Head of School interviewing candidates who meet our school’s requirements for employment and who best fit the school’s needs. MSIS endeavors to hire teachers who stimulate the whole school’s community with their new ideas and their perspectives.